||1. Data collecton of mackerel purse seine and danish seine fishery activities.
2. Biological date of Scomber Scomber australasicus analysis of body length, weight, and gonad).
3. Relationship between current boundary and mackerel migration.
4. Distribution of Scomber australasicus spawning period and location.
5. Establishing evalutaion module for Scomber australasicus resources.
6. Strengthen dynamic monitoring of local mackerel resources, establish scientific data of resource management and use.
7. Understanding resource development of mackerel and oceanic changes to enhance industrial competitiveness.
8. Fostering sustainable management of mackerel resources to enhance ecological resources and economic and social benefits.